Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sean Hannity: "Jon Stewart was Right"

Yesterday, I highlighted this item, where Jon Stewart and the Daily Show caught Fox News and Sean Hannity falsifying video footage in order to make a tea-party protest seem like it was attended by a larger number of people.

Last night on his show, Sean Hannity addressed the criticism he received by Stewart and admitted the error:



While I still have my suspicions that this was done unintentionally (after all, Fox has been instrumental in promoting these events in the past), you have to give some kudos when errors are admitted to on the air. You also have to give kudos to a satirical comedy show that acted as a watchdog on the supposed "Fair and Balanced" network. I wonder if this incident has sparked Hannity to ponder how many other times the Daily Show has been "right" on issues.

1 comment:

Grumpy said...

If you think that was "inadvertent" I've got a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you.