Thursday, January 7, 2010

Republican Strategist has a Problem Naming One Good Thing Republicans Have Accomplished in the Last Twenty Years

I am not a big fan of Chris Matthews, but this clip was interesting to watch. Republican strategist Todd Harris gets taken to task and the segment ends when Harris can't name one good thing that the Republicans have done over the last few decades:



We need more hosts who call strategists on their B.S. and try to cut through the pointless spin that they incessantly spew. Like I said, I don't hold Matthews up as a shining beacon of journalistic light, but every once in a while a ray of sunshine pokes through.


**On a side note, many of you who regularly visit this blog have noticed that it has received a new look. I think it is overall a good change, but if any of you have any feedback, just let me know.

No comments: